Laura's challenge Book Reviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

April WIPocalypse

Here at last are my progress pictures for the WIPocalypse:

Firstly my Sticklounge group piece by Luv2Stitch, I am keeping up which is great.


Secondly my Beds bobbin lace piece which has increased in size, and isn't too hard once I had prepared the 80 bobbins! If you look closely you can see the tiny "picots" in the centre a few rows down. They will be more obvious once all the pins are removed.


And lastly a picture of the Mill Hill kit I've started recently, today I added the last beads. Next I need to stitch the cuff and then do the finishing, so most of it is done.


The reindeers are cute aren't they, I couldnt stop till I'd added the antlers, eyes and noses!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely projects and your lace is gorgeous :) (I wish I knew how to do it) Congratulaitons on such amazing work :)

Unknown said...

I really like all three projects. The reindeer mitten is darling, and the lace piece is amazing. I got a how to kit on bobbin lace I have been too afraid to start - LOL!

Unknown said...

I truly love that mitten!

Good luck with all your projects.

Hugs Yvon.

Julie said...

Hello,just found your blog.

Great projects and hats off to the lace making.