Well, I must say I am achieving more this challenge as it has helped me to focus (and be accountable) on certain projects, rather than just flitting from project to project. This way you can see progress better and that spurs me on!!
No finishes this month, but I have completed my goal to finish pages 1 and 2 of "The Token" by LongDogs,
and continued on pages 3 and 4
have stitched a bit on the cherry blossom biscornu (need good light for this as the opalescent fabric makes it a bit hard to focus on),
and yes, I started a new project on 15th January, called "A Tribute to Ackworth" by Barbara J from my Sticklounge group. So I still have 3 projects going.
Now I think I'll add one or two "nearly finished" projects, small Mill Hill kits which I've had lying around for years. Don't want to have too many bigger projects on the go. This is where this UFO (a Charmed Mitten ornie from Mill Hill) was up to from some time ago, don't ask how long!! :
I must say the month has gone quickly since the last post hasn't it!!
Happy Stitching everyone!!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oooooh, I like all of your projects! This SAL is helping a lot of us, I think. I believe that I have that Mitten kit in my to do box and it has been there a while - LOL!
Congratulations on all your progress. I have a long dog in my to do pile, and one of these days I'll start it. :)
Good progress and I like the little mitten.
You have some beautiful pieces in your rotation! Great progress.
Post a Comment