Laura's challenge Book Reviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

August WIPocalypse post

Well time is flying, and here I am posting again.

So what have I been up to?

Firstly my favourite piece at the moment, Tribute to Ackworth, I've finished 15 parts of the 20, and am keeping up with the fortnightly instalments. Sorry its a bit crooked.



Next my progress on The Token by LongDogs




Finished the Christmas ornament, just need to cut away the plastic when there is good light. Looks much better now the dreaded backstitching is complete.



And finally my latest lace pieces, a pale green bookmark and the piece (centrepiece for a cushion) I showed earlier.

OK, I know its hard to see the white lace piece at the bottom, I'll have to take a photo on a dark background won't I!! Time to cook now

2 comments:

Lana said...

These are all beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

they are gorgoeus. especially tribute to Ackworth what a very neat and blue design color! perfect!

www.stitchingrendezvous.blogspot.com