
On the left is a piece of Bedfordshire lace I made last year and on the right the present piece on my pillow (well, ONE of my pillows!) an easy Torchon circular design, only a few repeats to go. I am determined to finish this and sew it to the fabric before I start anything else, as I always have a hard time doing the finishing (in my stitching too!!).

6 comments:
That is beautiful lace - easy says you!! Is that also known as bobbin lace?
Wow, I know how difficult lace is, I tried it when #2 was small - when she cried I got distracted and kept losing my place!
They are wonderful. Not tried it as with 3 small children I wouldn't have time to concentrate on learning. You're so talented I'm envious LOl!
Julie, what lovely lace. I have a number of projects waiting to be sewn onto fabric (I have no idea how to do this).
You are doing a wonderful job on both projects and wow! you are working(stitching) on big designs and they are both coming along great!
Both are very pretty!
Post a Comment