Laura's challenge Book Reviews

Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

All About the Brontes Challenge 2010!!

Great, another challenge for more of my favourite authors! Laura is being great and setting this up for us.

I'll list the following items, of course I may have to change them depending on what the libraries have available.

1. Agnes Grey (by Anne) - book
2. Shirley (Charlotte) -book

I've included these as I think I read or tried to read them a few decades ago, so need to refresh myself.

3. Wuthering Heights - DVD (not sure which version, will update later, depending on what I can borrow)

4. The Bronte Yearbook (book)

5. The Bronte letters

6. Regarding Jane Eyre by Susan Geason - book

I also read a great book on Charlotte by Mrs Gaskell (I love her books too!) many years ago, might be time to re-read that too.

Thanks Laura for the opportunity

regards
Julie in Australia

1 comment:

Laura's Reviews said...

Thank-you for joining the challenge! You have some very interesting choices and some new ones to me. I look forward to reading your reviews!